Cooper Rifles with Composite Stocks

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by Ian M, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

Cooper has introduced a composite stock for their .308 (M-22) and .223 length actions. Very nice fitting, very well made as you would expect. You just can't beat a composite for hunting, I do not like to get a nice walnut stock beat up and am very glad that the composites are available.
    Check their website for a picture of the new stock.

2. D.P.

D.P. Well-Known Member

Ian
    Nice, is that an in house stock or made for him? Man I would love to have one of his Custom Classics in 257 Roberts or 7-08. www.cooperfirearms.com

3. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

I am guessing that the stocks are being made for Cooper, the one that I have has a very unique shape and finish. Three 'Buick Port Holes" on the sides of the forends, nice wide and flat forend, very unique colors in the spiderweb finish, big aluminum bedding block, expect it is full length but cannot see it all because of the fill.

4. daddyer

daddyer Member

The composite stocks made for cooper are made by bell and carlson. You can go to the bell and carlson weg site and they have them listed as the maker of the stocks. good looking stock.

5. outwest1

outwest1 Active Member

i love the cooper rifles but single shots don't make good predator guns. please cooper make a repeater in your small calipers! thanks gun)