cool shooting videos

I was squirrel hunting in the hills of Kentucky and ran into an old man in the woods with 4 squirrels and no gun, I asked him how he got those fine squirrels without a gun and he said he had uglied them to death. I pointed out that I'd never heard of hunting squirrel that way and had some doubts it was possible, so he offered to show me, We located a squirrel high up in a tree and the old man yelled to get the critters attention and when he had it he squinched up his face and by golly that squirrel came falling right out of that tree, now i don't know if it was the fall or what but that squirrel had a look of terrible fear on its little face like I'd never seen before. i asked if anyone else could do it and he said his wife could but he didnt let here hunt anymore, I said is she to fragile for the woods? and he said no for the last few years when she hunts she tears them up much

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts