Compound Errors Missed Target

I shoot a lot of air rifles, and especially with springers, I've learned the value of a consistent hold.

At the end of the season, I was lent a Traditions Vortex, and while I didn't get a chance to shoot it, I liked it. My host killed a doe with it and he was impressed with the accuracy and knockdown power.

As such, I broke down and bought a Pursuit UL last week. Enough with the borrowed slug gun!

I intend to use BH209 in it, and am just now trying to figure out what else I need to buy. I look forward to shooting plenty off sticks out to 200 yds (I'll never get a longer shot that that where I hunt, and most will be less than 75). With some luck, I'll get my technique down. And if I don't, then I'll keep my shots under 100 yds (or whatever).

As such, I broke down and bought a Pursuit UL last week. Enough with the borrowed slug gun!
That is the muzzleloader I used to take my deer this last season. The scope that came with it was junky, but I like the rifle. I should have picked one with the iron sights.

Good luck with it!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.