Complacency Kills & Below 100

It was the last video of that block of instruction (done on purpose obviously) and when I stumbled through the classroom door (I could barely see) I was met by the instructor, who is still active LE, on the other side of the door. He stood next to me while I attempted to regain my composure and told me that HE couldn't watch it either........and it was his class.
WOW! I just watched it....but I don't blame anyone for NOT. That was a tough one. There's a special place in Heaven for you all. My soon to be son in law is LE and not a day goes by I don't think about him and all of your safety out there. Hats off brother and thanks for sharing this. I know it took A LOT to do so.

....and THIS is why I'm just not 'tough enough' to watch it right now. 😇
1006BD6A-43CC-426F-B4E3-8CBA3996EF68.jpeg

I tried to and failed. All I could think of was my Brother In Law's Last Call on Police Cruiser radio at the cemetery. He was a Chief of multi township police force and the emotion was too much to bear. If you never hear a Last Call you will be very thankful. I cannot even finish writing what I want to say right now. Sorry.

I tried to and failed. All I could think of was my Brother In Law's Last Call on Police Cruiser radio at the cemetery. He was a Chief of multi township police force and the emotion was too much to bear. If you never hear a Last Call you will be very thankful. I cannot even finish writing what I want to say right now. Sorry.
Sending you a virtual 'pat on the back', Brother. I've heard just one of those. Rough stuff....

Didn't even open the link as I know better (or not tough enough lol). I was forced to retire from ptsd. I spent 23 years in Fire and 18 as a medic including some military time. I worked on a lot of kids fought big fires and heard the Last call several times. You learn what is precious and always kiss your loved ones.

My hat is off to LEO's today as I cannot imagine what there facing. I think I would look for a new job.

May God bless you guys and gals as its tough times.

I also could not watch the whole video I shut it off but I got the message. I don't know how you guys do the job you do and I respect you for doing it but one thing I can say about your job is as tough as it was for me wanting children and never having them I could not even imagine not being there for kids if I did have them thank you all for your service and always remain vigilant and aware

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.