Come hunt Alaska or Hawaii

My name is Grant Riley. Our family is planning a trip to Oahu in the summer of 2014. I'm not one to sit on the beach all day and I would love to get into some good hunting and fishing while I'm there. I've got a 175 acre farm in western ky about 25 miles from the Illinois state line. I have managed it for years and consistently produce 140 to 150 inch whitetails. I also hunt 2 or 3 other farms one of which has a buck that will go 160 if he made it through winter. I mostly bowhunt but I can accommodate for any weapon. Our bow season comes in early September so u could get one still in velvet. I'd give u a place to stay and a meal at night. Out of state tags and license about 200 bucks. I could pick u up at airport. If u aren't interested in swap would u be interested in being a hired guide. I have several pics too thanks

I live and hunt on the Big Island of Hawaii. I'm not sure what he means by "laid back", but please look up Hawaii State's hunting regulations and licensing requirements before signing up for a hunt in Hawaii. Proof of passing a hunters ed course is required to apply for a hunting license, and there are rules as to what kind of firearm/bullets you can use. Also, I assure you, you are NOT allowed to " shoot what ever you want and as many as you want".
My longest shot to date is only 142 yards, and I don't personally know anyone who has ever shot any game in Hawaii past 300 yards, so if you're looking for some real long range hunting, you might be in for a disappointment too.
Finally, no matter what anyone tells you, you DO need a hunting license even when hunting on private land, if you want to hunt legally. Lots of guys around here hunt without licenses (even though they only cost $12 a year for Hawaii state residents) those guys are called poachers. The game wardens refer to them as criminals.

I've got very good elk hunting and a large private ranch in NM if you can get me on a moose in Alaska.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.