• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Colt Anaconda Value?

Sealesniper

I have a Colt Anaconda 44 mag that I bought new about 15 years ago. I was curiuos as to what the going value of the pistol might be. Does anyone have a good and fair market value? It is stainless, with black rubber Colt grips and factory open sights. Very accurate out to 75 yards from a bench.

Thanks

Roger

Gunbroker currently shows 103 Anacondas.
You should be able to see what the market is doing.

10" barrel. I am really just trying to get (and have gotten) information on its fair market value. I am not trying to sell this pistol. Thank you for all the interest and for the help evaluating is value.

I recently sold a 6" SS model that had about 200 rounds through it for $1,250 and it included the following...

6" SS Colt Anaconda (SN#: MM484XX)
Bianchi #111 Cyclone Leather (Right Hand)
4 - HKS 29 Speedloaders
MTM Case-Gard 100 (P-100-44)
MTM Case-Gard E50 Series (E50-35)
88 rnds Winchester UMC 180gr SP
37 rnds Hornady Custom 240gr XTP
Original Colt Blue Hard Case
Original Colt Manual w/ SN Inside
Original Handwritten Sales Receipt (from 12/92)

Good luck!!!

Selling guns is like selling a car. If the buyer really wants a particulat model, chances are they will pay a premium price. case in point, I bid on a WW2 German officers Luger with holster in what I considered clunky condition and a pair of S&W 9mm revolvers never fired, consecutive serial numbers with boxes, in bristol condition.

The Luger went at a ridiculous price, well over 2 grand and I got both Smith's for 800 bucks. The S&W's are very collectable. Smith made just over 10,000 of that model and no more.