COLD here today..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by *WyoWhisper*, Jan 4, 2004.

1. *WyoWhisper*

*WyoWhisper* Guest

it started as a balmy -8 and warmed up to a sticky -1 went for a walk in our t-shirts and shorts.... came home to a family outing..
    [​IMG]

turned around and saw the other half of the family was finishing supper...

[​IMG]

2. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

So...which deer management unit is that? [​IMG]

3. *WyoWhisper*

*WyoWhisper* Guest

No kidding.. 10 bucks and 3 SLAMMERS ..

even Dollie ( my wife ) got excited!

just turned on the spot lights there are about 30 deer on the hay... it's about -10.. I say let them eat..! Wouldn't wanna be out there tonight!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ric--
    You're not the only one losing hay--My dad has a few like that on his side of the road and they are wearing his hay stack out like there's no tomorrow...
    BTW--Just finished swapping emails with Chris Matthews--Sending my action to GA Prec. tomorrow for the tweaking/Rock barrel/MilSpec OD Teflon. I guess I'll have some groups to post soon... [​IMG]

5. clg9mm

clg9mm Active Member

Ric,
    You looking to adopt? I don't eat much and I load my own ammo!

6. littletoes

littletoes Well-Known Member

-12 below today, 15 below tomorrow! [​IMG]
    What's up with the heat wave down there in Wyoming?
    Wife says we are coming down there to set up camp! How many empty stall you got Wyo?

7. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Well-Known Member

I guess you have it worse than I do. It is about two below right now and will stay like that for a few more days. I'm glad its finally cooler here, but we don't have much snow anymore beacause it melted the other day when it hit 40. [​IMG]

8. clg9mm

clg9mm Active Member

Ric,
    I don't mind the cold as long as there's no damn N.Y.ers I might have to take you up on that!

9. *WyoWhisper*

*WyoWhisper* Guest

clg.. sure we adopt.. gotta work for room and board...

trouble is the work is outside... another balmy -26 this a.m.

Littletoes... warm.. damn I acually had to put on a sweater vest today.. might have to break out the wind breaker soon... [​IMG]

CJ,

Man don't send your rifle to Chris.. you're just gonna want another, then another, then another... he has no idea what he does to people... He just keeps on being patient and nice and all that crap and then sends back "one holers" when he's done.... freakin idiot!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]