• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Coaxial front rest

Bmessy243

I have a custom made coaxial joy stick front rest. As you can see this is one of a kind. It is powder coated orange, new custom bent handle for better movement, pegs are stainless steal with quick lock handles. 3" wide Edgewood front bag filled and ready to be used. Built in level for leveling on bench. It can be used as a normal front rest when used with 3" wide fore arm attachment. Rest weights 45lbs. Rest base metal was water jetted out so there are no sharp edges or anything that looks half finished.
Rest has only been used for two seasons (8 matches) cleaned and stored after every match. As you can see the rest is flawless and you will not be disappointed.

Gun and rear bag not included.

I can send you higher resolution photos if needed.

Any other questions please ask.

Attachments

• DSC_1072.jpg
    DSC_1072.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_1073.jpg
    DSC_1073.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1074.jpg
    DSC_1074.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_1076.jpg
    DSC_1076.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_1077.jpg
    DSC_1077.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 5
Sorry guys asking 600 OBO + shipping. The rest was built by a buddy of mine. All powder coating down by a professional shop here locally in central WI. The base plate was also done by a local machine shop that also dos water jetting. Nothing was spared or corners cut.

How much horizontal, and vertical adjustment does it have? Good looking rifle by the way, is it included?:D

The rest has about 20" of movement at 100 yards. I use it at 100 to 600 yard BR. As I say everything is for sale for the right price, but not included on sale ;).