CO Elk Draw Results

Dalebow,

Are you gonna use those nice pretty warne rings on any of these hunts?

Haha..at least SOMETHING that I have owned will be involved in killing something this year!

They are going on my back up CVA 270 winchester rifle, I used one in 308 last year to take my 2 bears and wolf in CA, freaking tack driver, so I bought another one in 270 for a back up Colorado rifle, shooting 130 grain trophy bonded bear claws at a solid 3200fps out of the 25" barrel:D the rings look good on it:)

Daughter and I successful drawing Either Sex elk, 2nd rifle. What is it with the deer? I hate it that the hunting season so short, and that it is so hard to get a deer tag. I especially hate it when I see all the stinking deer hanging out on "open space" when it isn't really open to anything but looking! and that I have to drive four or five hours across the state to hunt. I think we have really messed up on deer hunting here in CO. The largest mule deer buck I have ever seen was crossing Broadway St in Boulder, Co! Wouldn't it be fun to be able to bow hunt on all the open space our tax dollars have paid for?

Daughter and I successful drawing Either Sex elk, 2nd rifle. What is it with the deer? I hate it that the hunting season so short, and that it is so hard to get a deer tag. I especially hate it when I see all the stinking deer hanging out on "open space" when it isn't really open to anything but looking! and that I have to drive four or five hours across the state to hunt. I think we have really messed up on deer hunting here in CO. The largest mule deer buck I have ever seen was crossing Broadway St in Boulder, Co! Wouldn't it be fun to be able to bow hunt on all the open space our tax dollars have paid for?

It would only be fun if nobody but you could do it. The demand for that would be sky high. And the number of protesters about such an activity in Boulder would be more sky high.

At least I can dream, can't I??? I know, it would never happen. But who would have thought that people can bow hunt inside the Beltway in Maryland? So please, let me dream!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.