• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CNC machined 4 Port Ported Muzzle Brakes FS

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
Guys I started a new company to sell muzzle brakes and will have recoil lugs available in the next week or two. Yesterday I confirmed with Andy to become a advertiser here on LRH. Right now I have 4 and 5 port brakes in 1" and 1.25" in stock. I should have .875" brakes by next week. The .875 brakes will be set up so they can be turned down to provide a flush fit on a Sendero contour barrel (.830") and not be too thin.

My website is Home Page

Nathan

Nathan,

Nice to have you as one of the site sponsors and will definitely keep you in mind for any future muzzle brake needs or references.

Do you have any future plans for .750 OD?

Good luck on your new business.

Ed

I might after I get everything else finished. It would be a better size for AR15's and sporter barrels so I'm sure I'll look at it.

I have one of Ross's brakes and was wondering if you made thread protectors for when I want to take it off. Thanks, Ryan

I have made them in the past but don't have any right now. What thread size is your brake?

Hey Idaho wont be able to get the muzzle brake out in the mail until next monday. I work weekends and the rifle is kept at my fathers house. Next week (Spring Break for Us College Kids) Ill be headed to MOAB UT for some well needed R&R.

Thanks

Keith

Recent Posts