• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Closed

8andbait

I'm getting out of reloading and looking to sell everything I own.
There are too many items to list but I'll list a few.

MUST PICK UP NEAR BURLEY, ID.

Entire Hornady reloading kit…press, powder thrower, primer, scale, bushings, calipers, trickled etc
Redding turret press
Redding beam scale
Annealeaze
Rotary tumbler with ss pins
Many dies, Redding, forester, rcbs, Forster
Collet bullet puller and collets
RCBS Trimmer with three way trimmer and multiple heads
Expander die and mandrels
Many shell holders including Redding regular and magnum sets of competition shell holders.
All kinds of prep tools
Lubes
Many many more items.
Also including all the bullets I have which is hundreds of 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm in Berger, sierra and Hornady plus sim .308 bullets.
Plus all the brass I have which includes some new ADG 7 saum, 300 WM Lapua 300 prc…again too much to list.

Easily over $5,000 worth

Selling for $3000 you must pick up.

**Not breaking it up, all goes in one lot.**

You are welcome to come look and if you don't think it's worth $3000, no problem and no commitment.

No powder or primers just equipment, dies, bullets, brass.
Also have about 20 MTM flip top boxes.

Well if you end up splitting I would be interested in competition shell holders, expander mandrel/mandrels. Seems like a great set up. GLWS!

I didn't want to have to ship 100 or more different boxes but finding someone who wants it all will be difficult.

Over the decades and before the recent madness, I made such purchases like this from yard sales, estate sales, trader ads, etc, and of course, those days' prices were very cheap. Usually, I kept what I wanted and sold/traded some of the rest, and often, I made enough on what I sold to pay for what I kept or more.

Hate to see anyone quit reloading, but I do understand.

Especially new reloaders they will have sticker price shock. But in reality cost is probably half what it would cost to buy new

I know it's a pain but, you should list everything. At $3K saying, "Too much to list isn't going to cut it". Years ago when I quit loading I finally had to separate things out, ie; bullets, presses, cases, scales, you get the picture. When I made the separate bundles, then things started selling. Good luck.