CLOSE OUT PRICE on TAC 10i crossbow package ($300 OFF)

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
The TAC 10i model is just a couple inches shorter overall and narrower in the limb area than the TAC 15i. Its velocity is 50 fps less, making it still a screaming 350+ FPS.

We are no longer going to carry this model so this last one is yours for $300 OFF normal price.

$1,345 shipped (insured) to the lower 48 is the close out price. Check preferred, personal or cashiers.

Package includes TAC 10i crossbow, 3 arrows, case, scope, bipod. Six more arrows available for $90.

Since the more powerful 15i gives complete pass-through on deer out to 100 yards, you really won't notice the power difference with this bow out to about 80 yards -- if at all.

CLICK HERE to email me and let me know you want it.

Last edited:
I purchased this package - it's nice, thank you. But, in the meantime my husband lost both crank handles.

I would order and overnight 2 more, but I need to know if the crank handles are the same for the tac 15i and the tac 10i.

Thanks so much, Pamela

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.