Client review training by James Eagleman at Barbour creek long range

Barbourcreek

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Hello,
Last fall I called Barbour Creek and had questions about a custom rifle build. I had called several other shops but James was good enough to take the time, understand my concerns and make some recommendations for me about my custom rifle build. I also learned about the level 1 &2 classes so I booked those to coincide with the completion of the build.

This September my son and I attended the level 1 & 2 class and we learned a tremendous amount. James was patient and explained things very well and we were stunned at how things could taught in such a manner as to retain and feel comfortable leaving class with a whole new set of skills. Prior to the class I had not shot any targets or game beyond 400 yards. After completion of the class we had a new level of confidence.

This week I had the opportunity on a public land bull in Colorado at 800 yards, with my Barbour Creek built .300PRC. There was no question this was a marketable shot and I am happy to report that I harvested the best bull of my life thanks to the rifle and training provided by James in the classes we attended. Thanks for the training and the recommendations. The rifle has taken 3 elk this year and at ranges we never even considered previously.

Best,
Cal
1699845410927.png

1699845410968.png

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited: