• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Clearing Out the Closet

azsugarbear

I have the following items for sale:

1) Redding Series B reloading dies in 300 RUM. The product number is 80288. Set includes a #6 shellholder. $40 delivers to your door.

2) 300 RUM brass. 50 count of new, unfired Remington brass in opened bag, plus an additional 85 count of used brass which have been fired about four times, plus 6 brass weight-sorted and used for fouling shots. $50 delivers to your door.

3) Plastic boreguide with rubber O-ring for Remington 700 LA in 300 RUM caliber. $12 delivers to your door.

4) Nosler Accubond seconds. 30 caliber bullets. 200 grains. 489 count on bullets with an additional 31 bullets pulled from brass with collet. These 31 are still suitable for fouling shouts or general target practice. $140 delivers to your door.

5) Nosler Accubond firsts. 30 caliber bullets. 165 grains. 150 count NIB. $55 delivers to your door.

I am more than willing to combine on shipping. First response is first in line. Add 3% if you want to use paypal. email: [email protected]

Negotiating on the balance of items (#1-4). If interested, I can take back-up offers, pending a potential sale to BountyHunter.

azsugarbear

The 165 gr. accubonds are SPF. Thanks BidDaddy 0381

Funds are on the way....Mailed out this morning
Thanks