Chupathingy in Texas

Chupathingy

New guy here in Texas. On the interwebs I go by Chupa, but my real name is Jay. The only thing I hunt anymore are coyotes,just lost interest in everything else. I can put a round up a gnats *** at 200 meters and I crap concertina wire(stole that from Heart break ridge):). Can't hit the broadside of a barn with a shotgun even if I'm inside. That...That...That's about it.

Just wanted to say Hi..........So Hi!

Chupa

We are a friendly bunch around here. Welcome to Long Range Hunting.;)

Your post slipped by the radar. Never even noticed it but with hunting season and all it's been a little busy. Start again tomorrow morning for elk.;)

So you can do the 'ol Texas heart shot on a gnat huh?? Not bad for a target of that size, unless the gnats in Texas are way bigger than they are up here.:rolleyes:

I appreciate the reply. I made a few inquiries about 2-3 days ago, and no reponses. So I was beginning to feel like a lepar, or at the very least I was wondering if I smelled or something.

It's just a phrase, I'm nothing special behind the trigger. I've missed my fair share.

Chupa

welcome chupa, glad to see ya here. Just saw your post today, but like SS says its a busy time of the year. There are a great bunch of very knoledgeable guys here.
RR

Hey chupa, guess I should have chimed in sooner. This is a great site, it just doesn't have as much action as PM. There's a lot of guys who have a ton of knowledge to share about accuracy, reloading, ballistics, etc. Good group, just a little sleepy at times.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.