Chukar hunting

How do you like your Cynergy?

I hunt with a Pudel Pointer.............................how do you like your shorthair?

Greg

Love the Cynergy. Browning makes a nice gun that's for sure.

Uli (ooo-lee) is a great dog. He doesn't get to hunt as much as he would like, or as much as I would like for that matter. He puts on about 5 miles for every 1 mile that I put on whenever we go out - he can go all day no problem.

We don't do any waterfowl with him though. He retrieves fine, but that short hair isn't conducive to working in the cold water here in Idaho.

I had looked at Pudel Pointers when I was in the market for a dog, but I made the mistake of going and "just looking" at other breeds that were on the ground and nearby. "Just looking" turned into buying and that is how I got my GSP. He's a great dog no doubt, but were I to do it again I would own a cedarwoods PP. That guy knows his dogs - very impressive what he's done with the breed. I don't own one, but anyone I see that asks about PP's I send to him.

Sams from Cal Valley's Ace the father and Versatil Playgirl the mother............

His dogs sell for $1200

Cedarwoods Versatile Playgirl
KD%20close.jpg

Cal Valley's Ace
Murf.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.