• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Chronographs and barrels moving to new home

Paul Wyatt

Following items are being culled:

1. Stainless 270 Weatherby mag barrel. 26 inches long, good condition. $75.00

2. Douglas 270 Win barrel. Threaded for 1917 Enfield action. 24 inches long, good condition. $75.00

3. Oehler model 35 P Chronograph, including skyscreens, original owners manual etc. excellent condition. $225.00

4. Oehler model 43 Personal Ballistics Lab. New. Includes downrange amplifier, acoustic microphones, manuals and chemicals. All strain gages included. Some of the chemicals are out of date (expiration date passed). $1,100.00

Three day inspection, you pay postage. Personal checks must clear bank before items ship.

Dean O & jwp475
The Oehler 35 is sold pending funds. If anything happens, I will let you know. Thank you for your interest.
Paul

wow!!! those are selling on ebay for over $500!!! I wish I would have seen this one.....congrats to who ever got the 35!!!!

I'm not sure what you are asking. My asking price is the same as there is a man in Texas who is interested and until he makes a decision, nothing changes.
If you're asking about the price of a new unit, it is $1,600. This unit is new, never been used. FYI, here is the link to the 43.
http://www.oehler-research.com/model43.html

Jimm;
I just looked at the link that I provided you, and the original cost of all of the materials that I have offered is $2,525. The acoustic target with the downrange amplifier is included!

Can you provide any details on the .2270 Weatherby barrel?

Number of rounds? Taken off of what?

Thanks.

The barrel came off of a Weatherby Mark V action. I built a custom rifle on the action and have the barrel as excess. I originally bought the rifle used from Cabela's in Carney Nebraska. I never shot the rifle, and don't know what the history of the barrel is prior to my purchase.

Recent Posts