Chronograph

soren

I just ordered a NSX 5.5x22x50 np-r1 scope and the Exbal program for a possible build-up or I may put it on my .280 ack.imp. :D My question is what chronograph would you recommend for my load/ program developement?

Click on image to read article.​

What the CED Millennium offers is the best consumer chronograph on the market today, by a substantial margin. You won't find Dr. Oehler disagreeing. If you are serious about reloading, load development, muzzleloading, and want to have the best idea of what your firearms are really doing, you can't do better than the CED Millennium. Right now, it is not just "an option," but the only real option in quality consumer chronographs. I have seven or so chronographs I've used over the years, but for the foreseeable future everything is going through CED's. I've been using two of them for most every range session these days and cannot recommend them highly enough.​

Last edited:
First post here...been reading and learning A LOT and when I saw this I thought I would add my 2cents since it is something I have experience with:

I had a PACT MKIV timer/Chrono and sold it to buy the CED M2 and could not be any happier. This Chrono NEVER misses a reading and is very forgiving about light conditions. I also have the IR setup for it but have found that unless it is getting REALLY dark/overcast there is just no need for it...I don't chrono much in the dark:p

It is a very well made unit and I also recomend the storage bag made for the machine. Best price I found was here:

Welcome to Shooters Connection

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.