chronograph suggestions??

Eaglet,
Do you have the infrared skyscreens and rechargeable battery pack with yours? Just wondering how much of an improvement the infrared system is on cloudy days.

Doug, I don't, I have not had the need for it. Living in Alaska would be different. :D

One of these days I'll get them just because. :)

Eaglet,
Do you have the infrared skyscreens and rechargeable battery pack with yours? Just wondering how much of an improvement the infrared system is on cloudy days.

I do because I do a lot of shooting before work at day light. It does make a difference. I used to get a lot of errors because of the low light. It's irritating because I'd shoot 3 shot groups working up loads and I'd end up missing speeds for a shot or two in different strings. That's why I picked it up.

jmason,
Do you use the CED battery pack to power the IR screens, or plug into 120 Volt power?

jmason,
Do you use the CED battery pack to power the IR screens, or plug into 120 Volt power?

I use the battery pack. There isn't any power at the range(s) I normally shoot at.

jmason,
Do you have the M2?

Indeed I do my friend! I also have a shooting chrony as a back up. They agree w/ each other for the most part. I didn't want to shoot through the M2 at distance for playing around and the chrony was a cheaper alternative.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts