christmas tree recticles?

Travis C

Looking for a scope to shoot longer ranges with the horus-like recticle but unfortunately the price cap needs to be under 1000$ but id like to have the power range into the 20x...any ideas?

223 001.jpgLeuopold VX3 Long Range 8.5x25x50

Thanks! The vortex was.easy to find after you posted the link..i thought they made one but didnt see it.

Horus HAWK fits the bill had one for quite a while now myself very pleased to say the least . In fact they have a few in that range, there are also 2 in the for sale section that to my knowledge never sold but your going to have to did a little and send him a PM.

Horus HAWK fits the bill had one for quite a while now myself very pleased to say the least . In fact they have a few in that range, there are also 2 in the for sale section that to my knowledge never sold but your going to have to did a little and send him a PM.

I was going to recommend the same scope except he mentioned the 20X range. How about the 8-26x50 Predator (Horus Vision) varmint scope for $760?

Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.