• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Custom .260 Ackley Improved

huckjare

Asking $1600 OBO. Christensen Arms 26'' carbon fiber wrapped Shilen match grade barrel. Build on a Stevens/savage action with all the upgrades. Rifle Basix trigger set at 2.5 pounds, stainless trigger guard, 30mm Talley rings, and Bell and Carlson Medalist tatical/varmint stock. The Medalist is a great stock with a full aluminum bedding block. Shot just over 50 rounds through it and it is and excellent rifle. My first load was a 5 shot group with all touching. So this rifle is well under MOA. I just don't have the time to reload a wild cat. I will include all of the fire formed brass that I have along with the neck die. Let me know if you have any questions or offers.

As far as a trade I would be most interested in a trade for a lightweight rifle preferably in the 6.5mm. I already have a tactical 308 so this one must go to fund a new project. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 22
Is there any factory ammo available for this gun for sale or does it have to be handloaded.
Thanks

It will shoot regular 260 factory ammo. That is one way you fireform the brass. After you shoot the regular 260 ammo it forms the brass into the AI brass. The AI just allows you to get a little more speed is all.

I just used a 260 neck die. But lee makes a collet die that works better than that. Lee collet neck die I think it's called