• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms CA Mesa SA New Take-Off Stock

Ramblin99

This a brand new take-off stock from a short action Christensen Arms Mesa rifle. It will be a nice fit for your Remington 700 or 700 clone. The barrel channel measures a tad less than .875" at the fore-end tip, which is the same as a McMillan Hunter. So this stock will work with your short action sporter or magnum barreled action. BDL format. It' a new take-off, so zero blemishes. As-new condition. The stock is standard CA green with tan and black webbing. It's a good-looking stock. Nice tight fit to a Rem 700 action and has pillars. CA makes a nice stock. It's not a McMillan, but it's also 1/3rd the price.. Photos below are under LED lighting, so the color is washed out. I included one pic showing the true green color.

$225 shipped. PM if you have any questions or need more pics. I will consider ammo trades. Looking for .270 Win, 7mm-08, .280AI, .300WM and .340 Weatherby. Would also consider a high-quality rimfire rifle, .45 auto or .357 sig pistol, or a S&W .357 magnum revolver and I add cash. This is cross-posted. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_0773.jpg
IMG_0774.jpg
IMG_0775.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0781.jpg
IMG_0782.jpg
IMG_0783.jpg
IMG_0784.jpg

Last edited:
Always Thought These Stock Where a Deal For What They Cost.. I'd Rather Have One Than a Ti Stock..

$215 shipped. And my apologies for posting this in the wrong forum. Mods, please feel free to move it over to the components forum.