• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms 7mm Rem Mag

pillbill

For sale a new unfired Chhristensen Arms 7mm Rem Mag. This is the Custom model . Has Shilen barrel, thumb hole carbon fiber stock, lightened action and bolt, and Sako extractor. The test target from the factory grouped .34 inches with 150 gr. ballistic tips. It does not have an after market trigger. These cost about $4500. Will sell for $3500 shipped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 12
The trigger is the newer Remington I think a rifle like this needs a better trigger so I will knock off $125 so the lucky buyer can buy a good Timney I will measure the barrel when I get home

The trigger is the newer Remington I think a rifle like this needs a better trigger so I will knock off $125 so the lucky buyer can buy a good Timney I will measure the barrel when I get home

Is gun still for sale

Hi Bill, just got back from my Colorado Deer and Elk hunt, didn't bag an Elk but got a nice 4x4 muley from 617 yards dropped with one shot! My personal longest kill! packed that gun for miles and was very happy to have the light weight rifle!
Thanks again,
Doug

Recent Posts