• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ChrisMathews(LongShot) 300WSM and Custom Shop RemModel 7 300 SAUM

Popapi

Guys I have a buddy that's selling these that can be viewed(PICTURES) at the link below!!!! Have a great day!!
2 Custom Rifle for sale - 24hourcampfire

I have a custom rifle on the way so I have to make some room in my safe and my bank account to make my wife happy.

1. Cris Mathews LongShot Rifles in 300 WSM. Its Built on a Stiller Predator action with a 25 in Lilja fluted barrel with a muzzle break bedded into a black McMillan stock. It has BDL bottom metal and the entire rifle is stainless. Its in almost new condition with less than 200 rounds through the rifle and shoots everything I tried in it less than 1 inch and usually alot better. $2050 shipped and insured in hard case.

2. Remington Model 7 custom shop AWR in 300 SAUM. I got this barreled action second hand with scrathes in the coating, so I had the entire rifle bead blasted down to the stainless, replaced the firing pin shroud, and put it in a Manners Super light stock painted OD green. Really a light rifle that shoots most everything under 1 inch. The stock is brand new and has not been bedded so it may do better. $1100 shipped and insured in hard case.
I will upload pictures later this evening.

Man Mr. Mathews work I have always admired. Nice! If I wasnt trying to buy a metal lathe to build rifles I would buy that. I hope you sale it quick. I will tell some friends that are not members

I sent Mod7nut a PM over on Campfire for the 300wsm. Thanks for posting it here. Aldon

Recent Posts