choosing Rangefinder

I have a ancient Bushnell Yardage pro 1000 and it regularly reads past 1000. I have a hard time believing these posts that the new ones dont work. I dont see this same results being spoke on other sites either. I think sometimes the people on this sight get name happy and convince themselves that only the great names will work and thats not true. If they dont work then it is your own fault for not having them fixed or replaced. I have looked at the fusions and although the optics were clear they had a green tint I was not in love with. However I was reading off of trees down the road at 1300 yards.

Some Bushnells are good, and work as advertised, some work even better, but a lot of them just don't get anywhere near it. That's where the "big names" shine- you buy one, and it does what it's supposed to.

I've owned not just one, but many Bushnell products, because that's what EVERYONE out here uses. After owning and using a about dozen different products, and never having one perform as it was supposed to, I quit buying Bushnell. Their quality is just too hit-and-miss for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.