Choate stocks

I have one on my savage build.

Stock does what it is supposed to do, but weighs alot.

The rifle shoots sub 1/4 MOA

JPB

I went with the straight Tactical on my long action Savage. They are heavy. The V block does it's job very well.

If you put a heavy barrel on, be prepared to use a sling. You won't want to lug it around for very long.

I am putting an sps varmint action in it so that barrel shouldnt be too bad but yeah prob not a whole lot of walking with it!

My 338 edge savage rifle wares one, all my future builds will ware one..... It shoots in the 0.2-0.3moa range and I know it could do better with a better driver. I love the feel of them, the bedding block and the fact I could run it over without hurting it......... really the only thing they need is less black and more camo. Great stock at a price that makes me smile. Dollar for dollar... there is no competition. IMO

I have the ultimate sniper stock on my Rem 7STW and love it. As for as the feal I had mine dipped in skullworks camo with a clear rubber coating. It looks and feals great and shoots awesome. I would be glad to show pictures but can't figure out how.

Yeah i really like the look of that stock and was really excited to get one until i emailed them and they said that they didnt make it in left handed

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.