cheap rifles anger me!!

lloydsmale

went shooting today and took out a savage 111 2506 that i bought used on a wim and a 243 axis i bought for my grandaughter. I had about 10 differnt loads for each and took them home and pulled the bullets. Both guns shot just at 3/4s of a inch for 5 shots with the first ####### load i shot in them. Wish some of my 1000 dollar guns did that well. Figured it wasnt even worth the bother of shooting other loads. Thats good enough for this guy.

Yep, dropped $ 1,200 on my stw and it's both the costliest and biggest pain in the butt I own. It shoots well now, but i've done everything but drive over it ( and re-bbl and restock after the "damage") to get it there. My tikka is a $650 rifle and it'll dump sub moa with any crap combo I shove in it. Same with most of my other rifles save for my marlin xl7; I'd have traded that one if my wife hadn't gotten it for me for x-mas. I worked with it instead and she turned into a moa pipe.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.