CCI 250 primers?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by peashooter, Nov 10, 2009.

1. peashooter

peashooter Well-Known Member

I have been looking for CCI 250 primers since March. I cannot find them at any of the local shops. I have a backorder at several mail order catalogs. I am at wits end. Has anyone found a supplier that has these primers? I have a new 338 edge that is just waiting to be shot. I have tried the WLRM primers, but the loads just do not group like I feel they should. I would appreciate any leads on these primers. Also has anyone had good experiences with Federal mag primers and the .338 edge.using the 300SMK? Thanks for responses.

Peashooter

2. sidepass

sidepass Member

send me a pm

sidepass

3. Horsemen

Horsemen Active Member

I had the same problem for a while.Started going into the local shop 2 times a week. And sure enough primers. No bench rest primers.I haven't seen them in a year and nether have they. CCI 250 primers started to show up Last week. I will check tomorrow, if they still have some I Will get you some.

Regards Mike

4. barkley

barkley Member

Gunbrokers has primers they are a little pricey but you can get them

5. jmason

jmason Well-Known Member

I don't know where you are in Ohio but there's a shop here in Western PA that had some 250's and some 215's. If you want to make the trip PM me and I'll get you in touch w/ them.