Case capacity 280AI

I have the reamer presently and not looking to change anything. I don't know much about the 280AI's other than the case length is longer than same a 25-06AI, or 30-06 AI. When I was setting up to have the Wildcat built I wanted to try an AI configuration. I was strongly looking at 06AI case design, but came across the 280AI case dimension which were a tad longer to the shoulder than the other cases in the AI setup. My goal was to push a 100+gr bullet down the tube somewhere in the middle to upper 3000fps range. I note nothing back from TOM H on his chambering problem. I am well aware that two different rifles, and being chambered with even the same reamer there can be a little different.
Now I am using a Bartlein Barrel Metal Grade 400MODBB Heavy Palma in a 30" 7-1 twist rate. Purchase in a 32" barrel length. and cut back to 30" I also got a 2nd barrel at the same time.
The best part of this is, I am very close to having the rifle completed. Reloading equipment also have been hard to get at times. I been reading and up grading my reloading tools at the same time. Still have items on backorder too, but close. I wouldn't known all these tricks, if I hadn't really started to pay attention to L.R.H. I now have 35 pages notes of info on what I doing and things that need to be done, and determination on what I am doing.
I've reloading for 60yrs now, and still learning. (Good Thing)

There were several similar wildcats in different calibers that had 40 and 26 degree shoulders. I recall seeing *** ackley and *** RCBS, just cant remember the name of them but only difference was shoulder angle. I know Manson reamers makes head space gauges for ackley cartridges that have the .004 crush fit built into the gauge. He is the only one I know of that does that.
Manson made reamers for spec 280AI. He made reamer for my 35 WhelenAI,243AI. I'm not gunsmith so have thing build. I have few reamers like 6ppc tight neck same with 22BR and 222AI.

When Ackely made his 270 Ackley Mag it had 28 degree shoulder and his 244 Imp had 30 degree. The 243 Rockchucker (RCBS) has 32 dergee. When Ackley did 30-06AI case body was 2.000 to start of shoulder. I got info from Speer Reloading Manual for Wildcat Cartridges 1959. I loaded my My first Ackley 7x57AI from that manual..

I did some checking on the 280 and there was two different sizing of cases. A very long time ago when I was in my teens. Back when that was the only I could afford to load for a 300 H & H Mag was to hand load. I got both the rifle and reloading gear. At 14 I didn't have much to go by.