• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Carbon barrels

So to be clear these are spun down X-Caliber and not benchmark?

Interesting, first ive heard of this stuff paul. Your "friends" should probably mention these issues to me if there is a problem. And mike, i havent dealt with you so how is you have any place to comment?? I find it ridiculous that people have this supposed issue with something but they cant confront the other person involved and try to resolve the issue but have no problem crying to the world about it. Ill be the first to admit that i have had my rough patchs dealt to me but i have been working hard to get things back on track.

Interesting, first ive heard of this stuff paul. Your "friends" should probably mention these issues to me if there is a problem. And mike, i havent dealt with you so how is you have any place to comment?? I find it ridiculous that people have this supposed issue with something but they cant confront the other person involved and try to resolve the issue but have no problem crying to the world about it. Ill be the first to admit that i have had my rough patchs dealt to me but i have been working hard to get things back on track.

Well, seems its a few people. You should deal with this before selling other stuff.

Kasey

I am dealing with it, thanks for the advice. Im selling stuff that i dont need to pay for parts i do need

Last edited:

Recent Posts