Caption the Picture.

Dave King

Here's you go... A classic provide a caption for this picture opportunity.

Maybe later we'll discover the identity of the mystery man.

Owww-1445.jpg

From an early Star Trek episode.

"How did you like the Weatherby mind meld Scotty??"

[ 08-21-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

"Yeah, this is the only scratch I got when I killed that bear with my pocket knife"

or

"I need to stop hitting on women that are dating bikers - it hurts too **** much"

Time to play name that scope! With your host Daaaave King!

Nice, next time let him see you shoot the Monkey Blaster first.

RF

No, this time I had nothing to do with it, haven't even met this fella. He's a mystery even to me, the picture was posted by request.

I do believe TMB would leave a larger mark than that.

Upon closer examination this appear to be a series of whacks. so maybe the often heard "If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough!" comes to mind.

Mever mind that I once sported a triple hit series, even bent my glasses frame, got it during a canted fire testing run. "Boom, ouch....Booom, ouch.....Booom, ouch.... then the big stupid grin arrived
smile.gif
".

[ 08-21-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

I KNOW what it looks like, but honestly; I was plucking my eyebrows in the fast lane, when some jerk....and that's all I remember, Officer.

Are you sure that ain't Steve after shooting your rifle in bear camp?
Those marks look familiar....
wink.gif

Personally, I haven't been cut yet, but did get whacked hard enough across the bridge of my nose to make my eyes water. And then proceeded to do it 79 more times! I was shooting a high power silhouette match!

Why does a person have to smirk when you see this image, or better yet when you see it happen?

LB, you have a GOOD sense of humor. Really like that one!

"My name is John Kerry, and I am a ssssportsman...... Do I get another Purple Heart for this?"

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.