Cant find Berger bullets anywhere??

Third Generation Supply has 120, 130, and 140 match. Powder Valley has 140 match.Timber Butte Outdoors So there out there. Midway and TGS have the 140 Moly's.

Tank

I had 140 vld's ordered from 2 different places since late june and the backorder date kept getting pushed back. Midway and powder valley do not have 140 vld's and Third Generation Supply only has 2 boxes of moly which i am not interested in. The 140 hunting an target vld;s just are not out there. I know several people looking for them. When i called to cancel my orders i was told the hunting bullets may be available the end of november, and the target bullets 2011. I am not bashing Berger,just not going to wait that long when there are other options out there.

I had 140 vld's ordered from 2 different places since late june and the backorder date kept getting pushed back. Midway and powder valley do not have 140 vld's and Third Generation Supply only has 2 boxes of moly which i am not interested in. The 140 hunting an target vld;s just are not out there. I know several people looking for them. When i called to cancel my orders i was told the hunting bullets may be available the end of november, and the target bullets 2011. I am not bashing Berger,just not going to wait that long when there are other options out there.

I am really interested in the 6.5x47 Lapua. I am sold on the Sierra 123's. Have you tried that bullet yet? You may want to take a look.

Tank

It makes no sense at all to find some bullets and work up a load that really works then not be able to find anymore
The way I see it it is a big waste of money
go with a bullet maker that will get the bullets to you when you need them

It makes no sense at all to find some bullets and work up a load that really works then not be able to find anymore
The way I see it it is a big waste of money
go with a bullet maker that will get the bullets to you when you need them

That is what happened to me. I had a 260 built and got a box of 140 hunting vld's and found a good load to shoot in long range competition. and could not get anymore,so am now shooting 140 a-max.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts