Canadian goose decoy recommendations

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Jeremybj, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Jeremybj

Jeremybj Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

Looking at getting some goose decoys and looking for a recommendation. I am looking to get maybe a dozen full bodies and a dozen shells. I want flocked heads for sure. One thing I also want is the ability to switch out the heads when they get bad. What do you guys use and what would you recommendation?

2. Yotekiller

Yotekiller Well-Known Member

Deadly Decoys. They are constantly moving, life like, not bulky to transport, lightweight, and have flyers that match.

3. CBR1606

CBR1606 New Member

Well it all depends on your budget. I havve done very well hunting and guiding in the Quill Lakes wiith bigfoots and cheap flambeau shells. You can go high or low but the biggest thing is a good call and moderate flagging. Snows respond to calling, Canadas respond to movement.

Happy hunting

4. Bubbs22

Bubbs22 Member

I got some Hard Core full body decoys this year and thay are awsome light and look good. But if you what decoys to last a long time go with BIG FOOT but not if you what to pack them

5. TimeOnTarget

TimeOnTarget Well-Known Member

Dakota decoys

6. DinoS

DinoS Member

I use 3 dozen wind sock decoys. I can carry them, my blind and gun into the field alone......one trip. You also get motion when wind is variable. They work for me.

Dino

7. submoa

submoa Well-Known Member

bigfeet and outlaws is all we use

8. badandy970

badandy970 Well-Known Member