canadian content

Have passport will travel. Killed Caribou, black bear, goose and ducks and cough plenty of bass over about 15 trips to Allumettes Island Quebec.

Good luck

Jerry

Hang my hat in Central Alberta. Varmint, Big Game and Migratory Birds.
Target Shoot and just plink for fun.
Black Powder Cartridge Rifles are my preferred method, Have not gotten into black powder shotgun yet.

Ken.

Another sheep hunter from Southwestern Alberta. Love the High country,also Elk and Big deer. Retired outfitter, hard to leave the mountains.

From southern AB. New to big game hunting. But have been shooting coyotes and gophers since I was a kid on the ranch. Bought a couple new rifles last year and have been out after coyotes gophers and a lot of time at the range. First year I'll be going after deer. No long range stuff quite yet. But interested in longe range shooting.

I live in central Alberta(Three Hills)
I hunt mostly deer and birds and moose when I get drawn.
I do a lot of long range target shooting with a few buddies.
I have a male mule deer draw this year and have bin seeing some nice ones but holding out for something around 190 or better.
I used to hunt the mountains a lot when I was younger but not anymore, would sure like to get out for a sheep sometime thow.

Live in eastern Quebec and hunt moose deer bear and yotes. Do a good amount of bench shooting and am getting into long range gong stuff. Hello to all

I'm in southern B.C. and I pretty much hunt every game animal in the province, I find my shot distances very a lot anywhere from 10-1000+ yards depending on where I'm hunting. Some of my longest shots have been in the east kootanys, shooting elk and goats off slides and across basins, I regularly target shoot to 1200 yards.