Can someone run this on quickload for me?

My smith ordered the barrel but i dont think he has it yet, i think it will probably be another month, but i am going to give him a call monday morning and see for sure. I am going to have a mini magnum muscle brake put on it.

Have you looked at The 7mm info at 6mm benchrest.com?

There is a lot of good info there. Hope this link works.

And I was just thinking You might not need that much twist with a bullet going that fast. I put a 8 twist on my 7 saum and didn't need it.
To do it again, I chose a 9 twist. Just a thought.......................lightbulb

7mm Cartridge Guide

Ive only read that article every other day LOL, its what made me decide i wanted a 284 win.lightbulb i am going with the 1:8 twist so i can stabalize the 195 berger easily when it comes out, i plan to do some shooting around the mile mark with it. gun)

another bump, BTW 4bycamper, i called my smith today and he said he has the barrel and muzzle brake in and my gun should be done in about a month!

Barnesuser28,

I ran your info in quickload

Max Charge 54.0 H4350 61737psi
Velocity 2885 fps

99.7% case capacity

I didn't see if you got the info you needed

Thanks steve, a guy on accurateshooter was able to run it for me and he came up with the same thing as you. Just reassures that there wasnt a typo!

Thanks,
Riley

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.