Can different brass cause different pressure?

I had multiple over pressure signs with Nosler brass in my 28 Nosler reloads. Hard bolt lift, shaving brass, ejector imprints, shiny spots too. Everyone of them occurred well-below published maximum loads and mid-range velocity, using 3 different powders. After 3 trips to the range followed by pulling dozens of bullets. I figured it was a problem with the Nosler brass, it must be too soft. I confirmed my diagnosis after I bought some Peterson brass and my pressure signs disappeared. I've bought good Nosler brass for two other chamberings 270WSM and 7mm Mag. But I have heard others say they had issues with soft Nosler brass.

I had multiple over pressure signs with Nosler brass in my 28 Nosler reloads. Hard bolt lift, shaving brass, ejector imprints, shiny spots too. Everyone of them occurred well-below published maximum loads and mid-range velocity, using 3 different powders. After 3 trips to the range followed by pulling dozens of bullets. I figured it was a problem with the Nosler brass, it must be too soft. I confirmed my diagnosis after I bought some Peterson brass and my pressure signs disappeared. I've bought good Nosler brass for two other chamberings 270WSM and 7mm Mag. But I have heard others say they had issues with soft Nosler brass.
Well then there may be hope with some peterson brass

Christensen Arms has a bad problem with their chambers. I have 2 myself and worked with a few more that friends have had. All show pressure signs and all are very slow barrels.
Now I'm glad I didn't bite the bullet last week and buy one of the many Christensen Arms rifles on sale at Scheel's in Sparks, NV. If they had had any Coopers I might have been in trouble... :)

Most definitely yes. Wall thickness, and therefore case volume can and does vary from one brand of brass to another and will therefore have an effect on pressure.

I have one in 300WM. Unfortunately, it's not exactly a "mountain rifle". A B-14 Ridge with its #5 contour barrel, muzzle brake and scope, it tips the scale at 13.5#s. Love the way it shoots though.
Weatherby makes some great rifles. I am just not a fan of Christensen anymore, after the two I have.

As the title states wondering if different manufacturers brass can vary pressure with same powder charge? 33 nosler is limited to nosler brass ( which I have ) and hornady brass. I just seen where Peterson offers brass for the 33 now. The nosler I got was not cheap and either is the Peterson but I seem the be getting pressure sooner than expected with the Nosler brass. Is it worth trying another brass right away or try a few different powders?
You didn't state which powder you were trying but the slower powders will give you better load density before hitting pressure with thicker brass. So depending on bullet weight something like H1000, N565, IMR7977 or going slower N568, N570 or IMR8133 may give you better performance in your thicker brass. I have shot compressed loads of IMR8133 in my 6.5 PRC and 7mm LRM with no pressure. That's about as tight load density as possible.

You didn't state which powder you were trying but the slower powders will give you better load density before hitting pressure with thicker brass. So depending on bullet weight something like H1000, N565, IMR7977 or going slower N568, N570 or IMR8133 may give you better performance in your thicker brass. I have shot compressed loads of IMR8133 in my 6.5 PRC and 7mm LRM with no pressure. That's about as tight load density as possible.
It was r16 but I am going to try h1000 next