CAMOUFLAGED RIFLES

Howdy Nodak

Sorry I missed your post, tell me what pattern you are looking for, we do a bunch of them, including the new HIGH DEFINITION stuff.

Red Man

It is just a matter of picking a pattern, we can camo just about anything. Bolt actions run between 240 and $280. AR types run about 50 bucks more. If you have a pattern in mind just ask.

S1

I like the camo patterns a lot, reminds me of the camo on my bow. You are tempting me buddy.
wink.gif

Do you have any desert patterns? Where could I go to see what some of the patterns will look like?

Oh yeah how do the finishes hold up? What type of finish does the durability compare to pakerizing, bluing, etc...?

[ 02-05-2003: Message edited by: sr90 ]

It is the same film dipping processed used by browning and benneli and the other large manufacturers. I have never heard any complaints, from duck hunters, or tactical shooters. The only thing that really attacks it is trichlor. It is not as tough as Ticarbonitriding, but it is better than bluing, and much easier to maintain over time. It is the same process as what is on your bow.

We do two desert patterns.
smile.gif

Not yet, I will have to get around to taking some next time I do one of that pattern.

S1,
I posted a question to you on Feb. 18th.
To this date you have not responded.
The title is: S1 Camo rifles.
Please take the time and respond to the questions that are probably on more peoples mind than just mine.
RedMan*

I witnessed this process in person today
and we plan on utilizing it in the very
near future.

Very impressive to see being done.

Ross

Ross are you all going to be doing it on just the stock or actions also? Any new words on the PGW line of cartridges?

Its good to see you found time to join us again!!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.