• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Camofire.com

RO828

I am sure most, if not, all of you are familiar with camofire.com.

Up until the past year, I was not familiar with the company, and have been so impressed with them, I want to make sure all are aware of the service they provide.

Camofire.com offers high quality, name brand hunting gear at deeply discounted prices, a few items at a time. The items and brands rotate multiple times per day.

The discounted pricing on excellent gear is alone reason enough to peruse the site, but superior customer service far exceeds the outstanding prices. On one occasion, I called Camofire in hopes of rectifying an issue with the sizing of an item I ordered. Every employee I spoke with went above and beyond what I am accustomed to receiving as far as service in concerned.

Since then, I have placed numerous orders with them, and have even stopped in to meet some of their good people while passing through the Salt Lake area. I have worked, specifically, with Kendall many times. I have called him even to discuss a product of interest. On every occasion, he has taken time out of his day to explain and discuss details that have made a decision to purchase (or not) very simple.

It is refreshing to find businesses that are truly a pleasure to deal with, from start to finish.

Check them out and start stocking up on kit for next year's hunt. As an aside, I have many items of the Core4element line (offered regularly on camofire). I absolutely encourage everyone to give strong consideration to their products. I much prefer the value of Core4 to Sitka, et al. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions about C4E products. I am happy to provide feedback on any of the items I own.

All the best,
SH

If this thread is inappropriately located, feel free to move it.

+1....great gear priced right. Core4 rocks.

Guys tripping over themselves to pay $55 for a Sitka beanie or $1200 for a rain suit. Crazy.

Recent Posts