Calling BB & Roy

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds like one of those high-ticket-price Las Vegas acts. Do you guys have a website? Can I get a deal on tickets? Can you get me a good seat?

I figure you guys have lots of campfire cooking tales to tell after your latest sojourn. Here is your spot.

Last edited:
You would be surprised at how simple the things I cook really are. My objectives are very simple- a fast quick meal that is will "stick to your ribs" and see you through the next day and not cause vitamin deficiencies, food poisoning, etc.

My priorities are
1. Fast
2. Hot
3. Edible
4. Tastes OK

Anyway, I will post a few simple tips and recipes that people may not have tried before.

BB did the coordinating and menu building. I cooked the meat.

The only problem was the day I thought I heard the long mournful woof howl, I couldn't really clearly discern whether its was my tinitius or BB's Gung Pow Orange Beef of the night before.:D

Also, BB may as well admit that the time we had ground beef in one of the meals, the antelope berger in the previous week's version was much better.;)

The rabbit was chewy but good. The grouse were outstanding. The antelope was very good. The deer and elk venison however, was a bit sparse.

There was small little lady down on river road with a steelhead about half her size who I was sure I could whip and get the fish but there were too many power strokes and hemis near buy to chance a ruckus.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.