calling all hoosiers

I am from LaPorte Co. In. I am kind of lucky. A farmer that I hunt for just bought a prison shooting range in an auction and he owns all the fields around it. I can get 660yds when the crops are down and an ajoining filed next to it will give me over 1K. I also have a farm trail that will give me 800yds all year long. I just dont go to a public range anymore.

I am from LaPorte Co. In. I am kind of lucky. A farmer that I hunt for just bought a prison shooting range in an auction and he owns all the fields around it. I can get 660yds when the crops are down and an ajoining filed next to it will give me over 1K. I also have a farm trail that will give me 800yds all year long. I just dont go to a public range anymore.

Lucky man indeed. I can do 750 from my yard when the crops are down, but I just took my range down today because planting is about to start. After planting I can still get 450ish from my yard so Im still luckier than most. Just not as lucky as you.

Lucky man indeed. I can do 750 from my yard when the crops are down, but I just took my range down today because planting is about to start. After planting I can still get 450ish from my yard so Im still luckier than most. Just not as lucky as you.
I'm feeling blessed indeed, I can get right at a mile when crops are out and 1000 when planted. Not bad for a Hoosier redneck:D and its right behind my house.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.