CALL TO ACTION: March on State Capitals 01/19/2013

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by Twodogs10mm, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Twodogs10mm

Twodogs10mm Well-Known Member

2. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

To all Idahoans----I'll be in Boise at the Capitol on the 19th at 1200 hours.
    Come and join me.

Randy

208-471-0021

3. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

Posted it on 2 different places on FB. No chance I can go (damnit) but well I'll do what I can to get the word out.

4. Eagle Six

Eagle Six Member

I will be at the Arizona State Capital this Saturday, January 19th at high noon, along with over 100 of my family, friends and students. This is just the first of many events we must attend to peacefully make it loud and clear our determination to resist any infringement proposed on our 2nd Amendment as well as all the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, protecting our God given and natural born rights.

Best Regards......Eagle Six

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is the day people!!! 12:00 noon at the Capitol. I am leaving my Range Officer meeting early to join in. Please help us support this !!!!!

Thanks

Jeff

6. jkupper

jkupper Well-Known Member

I can't get to Lincoln tomorrow, but my wife is going to it with our kids. It will be interesting to see how many people are there for Nebraska. I would guess quite a few.