California 50 BMG

[ QUOTE ]
how do I get outta here?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Head East young man, head East! </font> And do it before the rest of the country's wishes come true and the state slips off into the ocean!

[ QUOTE ]
Head East young man, head East!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't go too far you might end up in NY!

Frank D

Don't leave. Stay there and help fix the problem. If all the BMG owners leave then who will join with the MOAG owners in that state when their head is the next on the block. Sell your BMG to a friend in another state for a penny and go visit it when you have time. Then stop allowing your political representatives to do this sort of thing.(Easier said than done, I know.)

If that doesn't work well... Idahos borders are open to all US citizens.

has anybody seen the "wildcat" based on the bmg that dan tac designed? Its made speciffically to defeat the ban. He calls it the 510DTAC. heres the forming process. bmg on left, loaded round on the right
510dtac.jpg

I would also say that we need to head east!!!

But go figue, there is more 50 cals in california now than there has ever been and guess what. The crime rate hasn't increased at all. GO FIGURE As a matter of fact there has never been a crime involving a 50 BMG in the history of california...not one! Why not ban baseball bats first...everyone know that they kill way more people in the US than most other guns every year? So who's F%$#in idea was it to ban them in the first place? (Stupid Barbra Boxer, and Diane Feinstein!) I hope they die soon. Cuz god knows they will never be voted out of office. I hope the next tidal wave hits the San Francisco area and wipes out the whole place.

Good Luck in Cal. I am gone in less than a year because I joined the Air Force so maybe I will end up somewhere better in the future.

He should have called it the "510FCa". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Fill me in. How does it get around the ban? Is it just a .50 with the case shortened a bit? I thought the ban covered all .50 cal center fire rifle ammo or does it specify ".50 BMG"? I also thought the guns had to be registered. If the gun is rebarreled or the chamber recut for this new round does it exempt it from the registry?

If it is only for the .50 BMG propper I can imagine there has been alot of Ackley improving going on over there.

4Ked you know how fast cali will ban something so it may have changed already but yes at first the ban only applied to the 50 BMG. The 50 beuwolf was one of the first to change the shoulder angles to beat the ban and of course there have been several different configurations of the case such as ackly like you said but if it had BMG in it's name it was still banned. I have read several things about the ban and may stand to be corrected on some of what I just stated so dont take it to the bank just yet! People like b1g b0re will know more than me cause they are dealing with the ban first hand. Maybe b1g b0re will chime in and give us some insight.

good reply 4ked, stay and fight, "go arnold" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gifthat about says enough! i cancelled my TV long ago so not one penny of mine goes to "hollywood".look at pa,we're legalizing gambling,inviting crime and corruption /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
i'll take your 50BMG

I would love to see what they would say about a semi auto rifle I worked on in the late 70's for a French Canadian company; it was chambered for a 14.5 mm X 20mm round. I was reassigned before the project was done but I do remember it worked very well and I believe 20 were made so some are out there.

7mm mag man - a couple well placed 50 rounds might just start that tidal wave! We had a lady that moved here to montana from cali and was interviewed by the local paper. She said she moved to montana to help make it a better place. I say there was nothing wrong before she got here! It's getting wronger everyday! Not just cali freaks tho, some everywhere. Make sure you keep exercising your right to vote! (steps down from soap box) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
She said she moved to montana to help make it a better place.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she really wanted to make it a better place, then she should pack up all her crap and move back to Kommifornia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cowboy, I definitely exercise my right to vote every chance that I get. It is sort of depressing that in the last election the president didn't even bother to stop to campaign in California. If he can't get a favorable response then what good does it do for me to stay and try to fight it. Maybe it is truly a lost cause.

But it is too bad that I have a good reputation to loose. Or else I wouldn't mind air mailing a couple of 50 cal bullets in our awful senators direction. If only Indonesia knew how lucky they were to catch that tidal wave I definitely would have spared those innocent people to sacrifice the corrupt Southern California population.

But Geographically it indicates that we will get our chance sometime in the future and I just pray that I am around to see it. Not that I am naturally a cold blooded killer or anything but nature has it's way of culling out the weaklings and I think that she has lined up the bay area just right and then wack it will be over in one day! At least I hope.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.