Calgary Gunsmiths

Hey there to all here in the frozen north, are there any decent gunsmiths in the Calgary area?

AB

Hi Kyle,

Unfortunatedly NOT. I did a mistake 3 mo ago and I trust one"gunsmith in calgary" and he did a really BAD JOB. I sent my action in BC to a real gunsmith (found through Remington gunsmithing list) and hi fixt the problem.
Just give me a email and I can send to you the phone and company name from BC.

Chris

Check out Corlane's Sporting goods in Dawson Creek B.C. They are pretty good..

I believe their website is

Rocky Mountain Rifles - Corlane Sporting Goods, Ltd.

The world is REALLY SMALL.
This are the guy from BC who fix my action bolt.
The services and prices are great. For my further gunsmithing stuff I will always use them then a local gunsmith.

Do you know guys in Okotoks Leupold have a Scope Repair Service Department, and here they can change your scope crosshair(reticule) and also they can do the special one to match your bullet drop data.
I was talking with the guys from Okotoks and one of my friend he changed his reticule and the job it was awesome.

Chris

What about Alberta Tactical in Calgary?
Any one ever use them???
Rick from ATRS has done a few rifles for me, Awesome workman ship, Alberta has some top notch smiths as dose B.C. having said that we have a few hacks also.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts