• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cabelas by Meindl Hunting boots

smackdaddy

Cabela's "Perfekt™" Extreme 400-Gram Hunting Boots by Meindl

Used these on a few hunts and around the farm some. I removed the original footbeds and put in my own custom insoles. I will put some standard ones in upon sale. No holes or rips in the rubber rand or leather. Boots are in good condition.
Here is a description:

Engineered for unforgiving mountainous terrain, Cabela's "Perfekt" Extreme Hunting Boots are the same as the original "Perfekt" Hunters with additional support and protection. Added to this are Poron™ heel inserts that resist compression for even more shock absorption and a comfortable walking stride. A moisture-managing layer over each footbed draws moisture away and transfers it to a dispersing layer, so your feet remain dry and comfortable. Full-grain nubuck uppers with full rock rands protect your feet from jagged, mountainous terrain. 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membranes keep the sloppiest elements sealed out. DIGAfix® lacing systems snug the boots around your insteps and heels, eliminating slippage without pinching or binding. Rigid EVA midsoles add an additional layer of protection from hazardous terrain. Vibram® rubber outsoles for non-slip traction. The rand combines with the EVA midsoles and Vibram® outsoles to accommodate resoling. 400-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation delivers added warmth in cooler weather. Imported.
Height: 11".
Average weight: 4.5 lbs./pair.
Men's sizes 10
189.00 + shipping

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 027.jpg