CA- Extreme Huntress Contest

kellycohen

Hi Everyone,
I need your support, i'm competing in a Extreme Huntress Contest. I need as many votes as possible before Jan 1st 2011. Go to www.tahoefilms.com and vote Kelly Cohen
Please tell your friends to vote too!!!

Hi Everyone,
I need your support, i'm competing in a Extreme Huntress Contest. I need as many votes as possible before Jan 1st 2011. Go to www.tahoefilms.com and vote Kelly Cohen
Please tell your friends to vote too!!!

And just what do the members here get in return for their vote?

At the very least I would expect to see some type of byo from a complete stranger asking for my vote. I know I have heard it all before "Sorry I was too busy working 12 hours a day at the shelter, going to school, and also voluntering 14 hours a day at the local wild life agency" right?

Ok, I"m 24 yrs old, i work full time at a veterinary hospital, also going to college fulltime, and i'm an avid hunter. I raise and hunt hounds, but i also hunt everything else. I entered into a contest for ;the extreme huntres and made the top 10 women. I would win a hunt of a lifetime. Its all about getting online votes til the end of Jan 1st. So people can go to the web page www.tahoefilms.com and read the stories, I just hope they vote for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts