• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Buyer Beware - cheytac

deltafunction

I purchase "100 new norma" brass from him. When I got the delivery, I had 88 what appeared to be new brass(could be cleaned, this is my first time reloading and I dont know if you can tell a difference) , 3 complete bullets (not sure if they are factory or reloads), a charge of powder in the bag and the rest were once fired from 3 different companies (Winchester, FC, and norma). I pm'ed him about making the purchase right a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing. Its not like he completely ripped me off, just didn't send what he said he had.

A quick search on LRH would have revealed that Cheytac has only 44 posts and joined in May 2009. The small number of posts is not problematic, but the fact that nearly all of them were to sell/buy equipment would have been a caution sign for me. He is not what I would consider an active participant in the LRH game.

If you are referring to his ad to sell 300 WSM Norma brass, then he should make it right. The way the ad is written, it leaves the reader believing that it is all new Norma brass in 50 ct. bags. There is no mention of used or loaded brass or mixed headstamp in the ad.