• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Spacemaster Bigeyes

No I made these sets up for longrange ground hog hunting for people that I take along. Went to Kowa hinglander so selling there spacemasters

Yep, same guy that was selling a McMillan not long ago. I emailed and said I'd take it. Greg replied "I still have it". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I wrote back to say "I said, I'll take it". Never heard another word.

BUT, the big one (I should've learned on this one...) was a few years ago I was looking for somebody to blue a rifle. Greg emailed me saying he'd do it, that he does all of the local police, state police, etc work. I asked for an address *and an FFL*, and suddenly, silence. I tried to get the name of ANY police department for a reference, silence. I tried again, and finally got a reply that said "My dad is away for a few days, he'll write when he gets back". How lame was that??

No Greg, I think guys have figured you out. I know I sure have.

Well I'm glad you figured me out. Dont buy from me then, simple as that. Dont really remember the blueing part or even the Mcmillian, if you say its so then so be it. Not trying to be a smart%&@ but I looked on here at least 50 pages and didnt see anything about you replying to my add about you wanting to buy that McMillian stock

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm glad you figured me out. Dont buy from me then, simple as that. Dont really remember the blueing part or even the Mcmillian, if you say its so then so be it. Not trying to be a smart%&@ but I looked on here at least 50 pages and didnt see anything about you replying to my add about you wanting to buy that McMillian stock

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't reply here, I sent an email direct.

From my email "sent" box, 25OCT05 at 5:34PM....

Haven't heard from you…

I saw on another board where someone said they bought it on the 24th.

I had emailed and said I'd take it on the 22nd in my initial note.

Who got it?

Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: Reply To Your Ad at the Go Go Varmint Go Classifieds

Gary Its still for sale and its 99%

Remember now?

From the looks of it, it's not just me that has your number.

As for don't buy from you, simple, yep, you're right. And I'm seeing to it that others are aware before they find out the hard way as well. Simple.

Well I did look in my address book on aol, and you never e-mailed me because it would have been added to it thats the way AOL does it. I see where this is going, well you and gonhuntin can do what you think is fit to do. So far I sold on here since gonhuntin started his what ever you want to call it, and you can join him. I list and I sell, if no one whats to buy from me then someone else will. Simple as that. What about this blueing job that you so called said I was going to do for you, where did you think this one up. didn't reply here, I sent an email direct.

Haven't heard from you…

Who got it?

Thanks.

you have a copy of my e-mail where is your, thought so. later

[ QUOTE ]
Well I did look in my address book on aol, and you never e-mailed me because it would have been added to it thats the way AOL does it. I see where this is going, well you and gonhuntin can do what you think is fit to do. So far I sold on here since gonhuntin started his what ever you want to call it, and you can join him. I list and I sell, if no one whats to buy from me then someone else will. Simple as that. What about this blueing job that you so called said I was going to do for you, where did you think this one up. didn't reply here, I sent an email direct.

Haven't heard from you…

Who got it?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying that the email quoted above isn't from you? That I'm lying? That [email protected] isn't you? If I never emailed you, why do I have a reply from you?

Keep digging.....

[ QUOTE ]
Well I did look in my address book on aol, and you never e-mailed me because it would have been added to it thats the way AOL does it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that the email quoted above didn't come from you? Am I lying?

[ QUOTE ]
didn't reply here, I sent an email direct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the email from my Sent box. See the "Subject: Re: Reply To Your Ad at the Go Go Varmint Go Classifieds"? Yes, I *did* send an email direct. On the GGVG board, you don't get an address, rather you write your note & they forward it to you. You obviously got it, because you responded back to my address, which I included in my initial email.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Take another look. I copied my email into the post, so "where is your, thought so"? Think again. And "you have a copy of my e-mail". What? I thought there was no email? Which way is it gonna be?

I've got my story straight, cause it hasn't changed. Want to work on a new version of yours? What info are you disputing?

I think the point has been proven.