Bushnell range finder question

Rich Coyle

I have a chance to get a new in the box with papers Bushnell G-Force DX ARC 6x 21mm Laser Rangefinder, Black for a smokin' deal. The thing is I already have a Leica 1200 7X21 purchased many years ago which works just fine. Should I go for the Bushnell anyway?

You guys are breaking my heart. Tell you what I'm gonna do. I will go ahead and get it and have someone who has no financial interest compare them and give me their opinion. I will sell the looser.

The other guy really like the Bushnell. He raved about it being about half the size and weight of the Leica. He said the 6X21 optics were as good as the 7X21 of the Leica. So if I did what I said, I would sell the Leica and keep the Bushnell. After checking both on nearby and far trees I am not impressed with either one. The maximum either would range was 465 yards on the trees on the sloping hill. Both gave the same range, and both were fairly quick. When I tried to range a tree on the hill beyond the 465 yards both went blank in the number line.

Alas, I much prefer the much brighter range finding little square of the Leica over the horizontal lines of the Bushnell. The Bushnell is waterproof while the Leica is not. I will try to keep it dry because I am keeping it.

001_zps6553dd09.jpg

002_zpsbe798c2f.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts