Bushnell Elite 3200 7-21x40???

philgood80

Hey I was just on Cabelas website and they had a 7-21x40 Mildot Elite 3200. This seems like an odd power choice and I could not find one on any other sites (SWFA, Midway, Bass Pro). Can anyone validate this or was it a typo.

Thanks,
Philip

Philgood,

That is correct. We just got one in about 1.5 weeks ago. I have not got the change to put in our site yet, but seems like a typical Elite 3200 scope. Very nice.

Your URL does not work and a google search took me to the same, no URL found. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Philgood,

I don't have any pictures or the specs that Bushnell publishs yet, but our price is $319.00. It basically looks like the 5-15x40. Comes with a sunshade.

Re: Bushnell News Release w/Specs

NEWS

Date: For Immediate Release

Varmint hunters and target shooters will applaud the introduction of the new 7-21x40mm Elite 3200 riflescope from Bushnell. With its Mil-Dot reticle, shooters can estimate range or holdover on long shots and then dial in the range on the adjustable objective for precise accuracy. For precise targeting, an adjustable objective allows parallax to be set from 10 yards to infinity.

The Fast Focus eyepiece provides greater clarity, and with its fully multi-coated optics, this scope delivers 90 percent light transmission. For comfort and safety, the eye relief is 3.7 inches.

Elite riflescopes are nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed so they are waterproof and fogproof inside and outside. Elite scopes offer the Bushnell exclusive RainGuardÒ coating system which is a permanent water repellant applied to the objective and ocular lenses that prevents fogging from rain, snow or sudden temperature changes.

For durability, all Elite 3200 series riflescopes are recoil tested to 1,000 rounds of a .375 H&H. They are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

The 7-21x40mm Elite is available in a matte finish and has a suggested retail price of $549. It will be available February 2005 at Bushnell dealers nationwide.

New 7-21x40mm Varmint Scope Specifications:

Model Magni-fication Obj.Lens Dia. Field of View@100 yds. EyeRelief(in.) Wt.(oz) Length(in.) Click Value@ 100 yds. Adjust.Range @100 yds SuggestedRetail
32-7214M 7-21x 40mm [email protected]@21x 3.7 14.5 14.3 .25 in. 40 in MOA elevation. $549.95

Bushnell® Performance Optics is a global manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products based in Overland Park, Kansas. Bushnell Performance Optics is a leading supplier of high quality sports optics including binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, riflescopes, night vision, laser rangefinders, speed guns, compasses, ski goggles, ski helmets, sunglasses and safety glasses marketed under the Bushnell, Tasco®, Bolle®, Serengeti® and Browning Sports Optics® names. For information about any of these brands or products, contact Laura Olinger – Public Relations Manager at (913) 752-6105 / [email protected]

# # #

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.