Bushnell Elite 10x40????

Spinnerbaitslinger

Hey All

I have a remington 700 in 7mm-08 that i use as my deer gun, but i want to use it as a long rnage plinker in between seasons. The optic on it now is a VX-I 3-9x40, it has the friction adjustments and is not ideal for cranking in firing solutions. Im looking at a bushnell elite 10x40 with the tactical knobs and mildot reticle. DOes anybody have any experience with this scope? If so how do you like it?

I have two of them. Decent optical performance. Good value at $200 or so. Look for a sale. Great scope for training, plinking, etc. People put them on large caliber rifles with no problems.

One of mine stopped tracking correctly and I plan to send it back for warranty. Stuff happens.

I have the 3200 10x40 "tactical" mil dot.......ran it on a 338 edge with no problem, currently on my 308. Good optics with great tracking at a steal of a price. It inspired me to buy a 4200 6-24x50 "tactical" mil dot for my edge and it has Great optics and tracking at a very reasonable price. My busnell elites have bean very good to me.......... My .02

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.